in English both written and spoken with strong personal & interpersonal
Demonstrate leadership & personnel management skills.
Culturally aware with experience of working with multi-national workforces.
Computer literacy and experience with CMMS & Safety Management Systems.
Possess a 4 year University degree in Engineering or equivalent technical
knowledge of maintenance methods and equipment across all of the disciplines.
Ability to lead a multi-discipline team both as a supervisor and in a technical
Possess at least 5 years experience in Maintenance Works.
Ability to communicate with technical specialists and to interpret technical
and specification documents.
Supervision, Planning and implementation of all Maintenance activity in order
to optimize production within safety, legislative,
environmental and company requirements.
• Supervise the Offshore Maintenance Department, liaising with Operations and
other Supervisors to carry out safe and efficient planned
• Responsible for maximizing availability of all plant and equipment and thus
ensure security of production understanding that the
direction of all routine maintenance activities shall be in line with company operating policies and
procedures and shall ensure compliance with safety, legislative, environmental and certifying authority
• Responsible for organizing and planning the routine maintenance regime of all
onboard equipment, plant and systems within safety and
budgetary constraints and in liaison with the OnshoreMaintenance Superintendent, Production
Supervisor and Offshore Installation Manager.
• Responsible for directing the activities of maintenance staff to a high loss
control standard in accordance with the company safety
regulations and procedures, in order to minimize the risk of personal injury, environmental damage,
and asset damage.
• Review and rationalize Preventative Maintenance procedures, evaluate and
optimize maintenance routines along with other onboard
Operational personnel and onshore support staff.
• Carry out Permit to work tasks as Area Authority for designated area and
conduct toolbox talks/ Job safety analysis as required.
• Prepare input to the annual budget for submission to the OIM for area of
• Regularly review and monitor compliance with safe work systems and
• Responsible for nominated role in the Onboard Emergency Response organization
in the event of an emergency, and to take part in
all drills and exercises.
• Ability to lead a multi-discipline team both as a supervisor and in a
technical advisor capacity.
• Extensive knowledge of Hydrocarbon production systems and equipment.
• Ability to communicate with technical specialists, read P&IDs and to
interpret technical drawings and specification documents.
• Good knowledge of maintenance methods and equipment across all of the
• Monitor the CBTA program and ensure it is being progressed and national
labour are reaching the required standards within the